The Redbirds look to take 3-of-4 from the Omaha Storm Chasers in the final game of the four games series on Memorial Day at 1:0.
Memphis took Sunday night’s game 9-4 in front of a season-high crowd of 12,270.
The ‘Birds will be hosting the Albuquerque Isotopes (Los Angeles Dodgers) from Tuesday-Friday. Come out and take advantage of the ticket specials and promotions this week.
Monday, May 30, 2011 – Redbirds vs. Omaha Storm Chasers (1:05 p.m.)
- Memorial Day Picnic: For only $32.00, fans can get a club level ticket and two hour all-you-can-eat buffet of classic ballpark fare.
- Tickets for Peanuts: Every Monday fans can bring a receipt to the box office from Kroger for Jimbo Jumbo’s peanuts and receive half off game day ticket prices.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 – Redbirds vs. Albuquerque Isotopes (Los Angeles Dodgers) (7:05 p.m.)
- KRAFT Singles Tuesday Night Tickets: Buy 1 Ticket, Get 1 Free from KRAFT Singles with purchase. Bring your package wrapper to a Redbirds game on Tuesdays for a steal of a deal! Visit kraftsingles.com for more info! Exclusions apply.
- Kids Run a Single on KRAFT Tuesday: Kids will be allowed to run a single after the game.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 – Redbirds vs. Albuquerque Isotopes (7:05 p.m.)
- FedEx Racing Night: Denny Hamlin’s #11 FedEx Racing Toyota Camry will be used to deliver the game ball. The car will be parked in the plaza during the game, giving fans a chance to take pictures with it.
- Wet Your Whistle Wednesday: For only $10.00, fans will receive an outfield box ticket, 16oz Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a PBR koozie.
Thursday, June 2, 2011 – Redbirds vs. Albuquerque Isotopes (7:05 p.m.)
- Game sponsor: The game will be presented by Community Coffee
- ‘AYCE’ Seats: Any Thursday throughout the season, there will be an all-you-can-eat buffet and outfield box ticket available now for only $18.00 brought to you by T-Mobile. The buffet begins once gates open and lasts for two hours.
- Subway Eat Fresh Thursday: Fans can receive half off game day ticket prices with a receipt from Subway, limit four. There will be a $25 Subway gift certificate given away during the game and if the Redbirds win, Subway coupons will be distributed upon exit.
Friday, June 3, 2011 – Redbirds vs. Albuquerque Isotopes (7:05 p.m.)
- Scottish Heritage Night: From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Scottish bagpipe and drum bands will be performing in the front plaza as well as a group singing Scottish songs. A dance teacher will also be teaching a Scottish dance to any fans that would like to join in. For more information and group ticket discounts call Jason at 901.722.0251.
- FRITOS Friday: This summer, at the first Friday home games in June, July and August, FRITOS® brand is giving special baseball experiences to select lucky families. Attend a FRITOS® Family Friday game where randomly selected families will participate in ballpark activities such as: perform PA announcer duties, be a co-radio broadcaster, or even get to toss out a ceremonial first pitch.
- Backstop Baseball Emporium Discount: Fans that present a FRITOS chip bag at the box office will receive a 10% discount at the Redbirds team store, the Backstop Baseball Emporium.
- Beale Street Flippers: The Beale Street Flippers will be performing on-field following the game.
- Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay for post-game fireworks presented by Coors Light